BEIJING, July 10 (Xinhua) -- Guangzhou Evergrande smashed Chongqing Lifan 4-1 in the 16th round of 2016 Chinese Super League (CSL) on Sunday to consolidate its leading position in the standings.

Borges de Carvalho broke the deadlock for Evergrande in the 5th minute, but Emanuel Gigliotti' s header equalized the score in the 33rd minute.

Ricardo Goulart scored a crucial goal before the half time whistle. The Brazilian and his compatriot Bezerra Maciel Junior provided a goal each in the second half to seal a victory for the CSL' s bellwether.

Evergrande ever defeated by Lifan in the opening round of the season, but today' s 'revenge' enlarged its advantages on the CSL Standings to 10 points, comparing to second-placed Jiangsu Sunning.

Although having contributed two goals for his team, Goulart was not the most shinning Brazilian star in today' s CSL games. Brazilian international Givanildo Vieira de Souza, famous for his nickname Hulk, had played his first CSL game, finishing with one goal but was pulled out due to injury.

After Hulk opening the floor for Shanghai SIPG in the 8th minute, Elkeson de Oliveira Cardoso, Wu Lei, Lv Wenjun and Jean Evrard Kouassi helped one of the year' s AFC Champions League favorites to lock the score as 5-0 when they facing Henan Jianye.

In the other two games which also played on Sunday, Hangzhou Greentown edged Changchun Yatai 1-0, and Hebei China Fortune FC was defeated by Guangzhou R&F 0-2 at home. Enditem

by Lyu Tianran

GABORONE Cheap Men's Nike Air Force 1 High Tan , March 6 (Xinhua) -- The University of Botswana (UB) located in Gaborone, capital of the Southern African country has offered the major of Chinese Studies under the faculty of humanities.

According to professor Fang Xujun, person in charge of the bachelor's degree program, the newly opened 4-year program has started recruiting students in 2011 Nike Air Force One Low Supreme White Cheap , and is expected to enroll 20 students each year. In room 46, block 247 of the UB, Fang was giving out test papers of Chinese mandarin to each student. Phatsimo Mooka scored 92 points of 100. Mooka said learning Chinese is fine and really helps her. To enhance her Chinese, she also studies in Confucius Institute at the UB.

The core courses of the Chinese studies program include basic mandarin Nike Air Force One Mid 07 White Outlet , pre-intermediate mandarin, ancient and imperial history of China, Chinese philosophy and religion, modern history of China and etc depending on semesters.

"I visited China in 2011 with my parents and was impressed by Chinese people Cheap Nike Air Force 1 Flyknit Low All Black , they were friendly. I also saw a lot of opportunity in China," said the second year student.

"I want to learn more and more of China," she added.

Kobamo Seroba and Thipane Otlaadisa are sponsored by Botswana Police Service (BPS) to study Chinese. "We did not know Chinese language, but Chinese are our customers Nike Air Force 1 Flyknit Low All White On Clearance , when they come to our office we have a serious problem in trying to have a conversation with them", said Seroba, who is a police officer in BPS.

"After studying, I'm going to be able to service Chinese Nike Air Force 1 Flyknit Low Red For Sale , that is good for both Botswana and China. When Chinese seek for help, I will be there for them. When they have any other problems, concerning between Chinese and Botswana, I will be there Nike Air Force 1 Flyknit Low Black Outlet ," said Seroba.

Otlaadisa said he was a part-time Chinese learner at the beginning, and has now turned to be full-time. "I want to learn and practice more of Chinese. I like Chinese language, so it's giving me more time to learn Chinese characters," he said.

Otlaadisa said he is expecting of go to China next year for exchange study.

According to the teaching program Discount Men's Nike Air Force 1 Low 07 White Gold , all students of Chinese studies program will spend one in China as exchange students sponsored by the Botswana government. So far, two groups of students have got the chance to go to China, the program is now applying for the third time dispatch.

Gofaone Basha chose to study Chinese after watching a movie named Kiss of the Dragon, starred by Chinese kungfu star Jet Li.

"I like the way of speaking and writing Chinese. Unlike English Men's Nike Air Force 1 Low CNY Fireworks White Cheap , Chinese is new to us," she said.

Basha said while studying Chinese she doesn't have any problems as lecturers are friendly and open and they are always willing to help them.

LONDON, May 22 (Xinhua) -- In 1066 it became famous as the place where the historic Battle of Hastings was fought, leading to William the Conqueror's reign in Britain.

And now 950 years later, the people of Hastings, saw the results of their latest conquest Sunday when the town's legendary 280-meter long pier was finally officially re-opened to the general public after a tough campaign, known as the new Battle of Hastings,to save it.

Over more than a century it became a playground for millions of visitors to the south coast of Britain, often referred to as the English Riviera.

Famous stars such as the Rolling Stones, Jimi Hendrix, The Who and Tom Jones all played sell-out concerts at the end of the pier, stretching out into the English Channel.

In the later years of the 20th century the old pier went into decline as Britons turned their backs on holidays in Britain, opting for sun, sand and sangria in hotter Mediterranean destinations. Storm damage and a devastating fire in 2010 seemed to spell the final chapter for the historic pier.

Instead local people were galvanised and backed a campaign to save and restore their beloved pier. Many Hastings residents were among the 3,000 people who bought 100 pounds shares so that local people could take ownership of their pier, now run by a charity trust.

It has now re-opened to the general public for the first time in 10 years after a restoration program costing almost 21 million U.S. dollars, backed by fund raising and lottery heritage grants from the lottery fund.

Simon Opie, chief executive of Hastings Pier Charity, described the re-opening as a "tremendous" moment.

. Custom MLB Jerseys China   Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping   Throwback NFL Jerseys China   Custom Soccer Jerseys Wholesale   New NHL Jerseys Wholesale   Cheap Basketball Jerseys   Cheap MLB Baseball Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys China