Photo taken with a mobile phone shows rescuers checking a blocked road in Paizhen Town of Mainling County under Nyingchi City http://www.texansfansshop.com/Texans-Dj … ft-Jersey/ , southwest China's Tibet Autonomous Region, Nov. 18, 2017. A 6.9-magnitude earthquake hit Nyingchi Saturday morning. (XinhuaLiu Pengchao)
LHASA, Nov. 18 (Xinhua) -- No casualty has been reported after a 6.9-magnitude earthquake hit Nyingchi, southwest China's Tibet Autonomous Region at 6:34 a.m. Saturday Beijing Time, according tothe China Earthquake Networks Center (CENC).

However, the quake caused power failure and building damages in a number of villages in the epicenter in Nyingchi City.

The epicenter was monitored at 29.75 degrees north latitude and 95.02 degrees east longitude.

The quake struck at a depth of about 10 km. Several minoraftershocks were felt.

Basang Cering, Party chief in Zhaxigang Village of LunangTownship, told Xinhua that he can not stand still in his house when the quake struck. Six houses in his village had damages from the jolt.

Sources with the regional power grid said the power grids of both Tibet and Nyingchi are operating normally, though it had launched an emergency response mechanism.

The regional earth bureau has sent emergency response staff toi nvestigate the disaster situation.

"

LUXEMBOURG, Aug. 29 (Xinhua) -- Hailing China's Belt and Road Initiative ""win-win"", Luxembourg Prime Minister Xavier Bettel has voiced his country's support for the initiative.

""Transport goes in both directions. It is these initiatives that make it possible to make win-win situations,"" Bettel told Xinhua in a recent interview.

Proposed by China in 2013, the Belt and Road Initiative aims to build trade and infrastructure networks connecting Asia with Europe and Africa along the ancient Silk Road trade routes.

Bettel made an official visit to China in June this year, one he said was fruitful.

""Four agreements were signed during the visit. The visit also allowed me to discover China. And it is also a visit that allowed me to see in the 45th anniversary of diplomatic relations between Luxembourg and China, a relationship of trust that exists,"" he said.

""What impressed me, for example, is China's leadership role, also in respect of COP21. When I was in China, it was just some time after (U.S.) President (Donald) Trump said he did not want to follow (the Paris Climate Accord),"" said the prime minister.

""We could have had a domino effect. And I met strong Chinese leaders, who want to defend the COP21, who want to continue to have a political responsibility that is not always 'popular' but necessary to preserve as future generations,"" he said.

Amid a rising protectionist tendency against Chinese investment in Europe, Bettel told Xinhua that the two sides ""have to agree to do something that will satisfy both parties, something that will benefit the one and the other, without it being at the cost of the other.""

""I think that the Sino-European cooperation must be a cooperation that works. We tend to stigmatize what is wrong and yet there are so many things that work. When you see the partnership between Europe and China, whether it's Luxembourg and China, or Europe and China, we need each other,"" said the prime minister.

""We need international trade and exchange, and I think that it is through understanding and respect for one and the other that we can move forward,"" he said.

Suggesting that dialogue should be something paramount on the issue, Bettel called on the two sides to exchange arguments.

""It is only if one has respect and understanding in relation to the other that it works. And I think this understanding is done through dialogue,"" he noted.

"

Email list building can be likened to the system of generating a business. It has to be done with care and caution and trying to cut corners in order to speed things up could make more losses in the future. You cannot depend on other peoplebusinesses to set up the list on your behalf and for this reason, it is crucial to view the following factors to build up the probability of getting the most out of the venture.

1. Provide a Transparent Email Opt-In

Email users forever prefer to work on a permission motivations and for this reason, it is important to add a transparent opt-in system to your clients. Ideally, this should demonstrate the process of signing up for the email, what they need to hope and the duration you purpose to apply the knowledge equipped. While giving away this information to your customers, it is advisable to carry this out on the opt-in page or alternatively on the choice page that links to the confidentiality policy.

2. Useful and Appropriate Information

Note that it is impossible to carry out effective email list building unless you have appropriate and commendatory information. If you cannot add this type of content individually, concede the chance of hiring a service provider, to supply quality content for your email list building. The one you choose need to be able to keep track of the developments made on the website and hence, determine what users might find advantageous and what they disregard.

3. Tell Subscribers the Advantages

All consumers are looking for some of the advantages they stand to enjoy from the subscribing your email list. You must highlight the benefits your readers may get once they opt in to your email list, such as to receive a free report or video immediately or subsequently to get newsletter or report that will provide value to them. Unless the visitors know clear what they will be receiving once opting in to your email list, they won’t take any action. Therefore, it is continually your duty to let your visitors know every single benefit to drive them to become your subscribers.

By now, you should understand the cr. MLB Jerseys From China   NFL Jerseys From China   Soccer Jerseys Wholesale   Authentic NHL Jerseys From China   Cheap Jerseys Online   Cheap Custom Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap NHL Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping   Wholesale College Jerseys