MEXICO CITY, July 11 (Xinhua) -- Combining workshops, lectures and other interactive activities, Digital Village aims to promote social inclusion and digital literacy as well as improving employment, said an organizer of the digital fair to be opened Friday.

"The event is mainly educational. We are going to present a range of different topics related to digital knowledge and all this is done every year for free," Octavio Orozco Martin del Campo, the digital coordinator of the fair, told Xinhua.

Currently being set up in Mexico City's main square, the three-week event will have workshops of robotics, 3-D animation, logical reasoning, health, culture, entrepreneurship and cybersecurity.

The workshops will be led by experts which include representatives from the U.S. space agency NASA and the National Autonomous University of Mexico, he said.

There are also five basic courses oriented to start-up entrepreneurs.

"We will give them tips so that they can turn an idea into a good innovative business," explained the executive, adding that authorities from the National Entrepreneur Institute will also attend to explain all the support and services that the federal government will offer.

Additionally, various courses on digital application for everyday life, work and study will be given as well.

Prominent names like Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak, the world's first "cyborg" artist Neil Harbisson and former Mexican NASA astronaut Jose Hernandez are among the confirmed lecturers, according to the event program.

This year's event will be available online and will be possible to participate in video chats with all the speakers at its website.

Digital Village has recorded around 400,000 visitors on average for the past three years, and it has won three Guinness world records.

Similar attendance is expected this year, said the official.

HONG KONG adidas nmd for sale , Aug. 1 (Xinhua) -- Hong Kong Ocean Park announced on Tuesday that female giant panda Ying Ying has started displaying typical pregnancy symptoms.

Ocean Park has artificially inseminated Ying Ying by using male giant panda Le Le's fresh semen and An An's frozen semen to increase the chance of pregnancy, after Ying Ying and Le Le failed in their natural mating attempts during the breeding season, which was around late March to early April.

Howard Chuk, Senior Curator of Terrestrial Life Sciences of Ocean Park Women's Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Core Black Peach Restock , said that since early July, Ying Ying has started displaying some typical pregnancy symptoms, including reduced food intake, increased resting time 2016 Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Pirate Black Shoes Clearance , a swollen vulva, and corresponding hormonal changes.

These symptoms, however, can also be indication of pseudo-pregnancy Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Core Black White Clearance , Chuk said, adding that the park will continue to work closely with experts from the China Conservation and Research Center for the Giant Panda in Wolong of Sichuan Province to follow Ying Ying's condition.

"We hope to bring some good news to the people of Hong Kong this year," Chuk said, telling the media that the gestation period of giant pandas can last from around 70 to 300 days.

Ocean Park started to arrange mating opportunities for Ying Ying and Le Le since 2011 and Ying Ying had experienced pseudo-pregnancy.

There are a total of three giant pandas in Ocean Park Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Shoes Core Black Solar Red Sale , with Ying Ying and Le Le turning 12 this month, and An An, at the age of 31, has officially become the world's oldest male giant panda under human care.

Miguel Angel Lopez of Spain celebrates winning gold in the men's 20-kilometer race walk final at the IAAF World Championships on Sunday in Beijing. Photo: CFP

Spain's Miguel Angel Lopez hauled in Wang Zhen to win the men's 20--kilometer race walk on Sunday and deny China their first gold medal of their home world athletics championships.

The 27-year-old European champion hung tough as a group of five Chinese walkers Adidas Ultra Boost x Porshe Design Shoes All White , led by Wang, tried to stretch the pace from the start but the group splintered under the strain and Lopez had enough stamina to hit the front in the closing stages.

He passed Wang at the 18-kilometer mark and pumped his fist in delight as he crossed the line in a personal best time of 1 hour 19 minutes 14 -seconds, 15 seconds ahead of the Chinese, to become the first Spanish winner since Valenti Massana in 1993.

"This is the best moment of my life Men's Adidas Originals Tubular X Shoes Pure White Clearance ," Lopez said. "The course was complicated plus the heat. It was a tactical race but I kept my calm. My last 200 [meters] was an incredible sensation.

"I hoped the people of Spain watched me at three in the morning. They should see this unique moment of my life."

Wang, 23, bronze medalist at the London Olympic Games three years ago, refused to be disappointed at his near miss.

He and a quartet of teammates had controlled the early fast pace but he opted to make a solo break at the 13--kilometer mark Men's Women's Adidas Pure Boost X Core Black Restock , opening up a sizeable lead that looked to be enough for gold. But a steely Lopez closed the gap at the 17-kilometer mark before overtaking an exhausted and grimacing Wang shortly after, powering home to the Bird's Nest with the Chinese -athlete unable to match the pace.

"It became tough toward the end as the race started to get rushed," Wang said. "I was not nervous but I felt some pressure as this competition takes place in China."

Canada's Ben Thorne took bronze, 43 seconds behind Lopez Discount Men's Adidas Pure Boost Black White , while Ukraine's Igor Glavan was fourth in a time of 1:20:29.

Cai Zelin, who had been part of the early Chinese front running group, was fifth despite stopping at the three quarter mark clutching his stomach and looking close to vomiting.

Olympic champion Chen Ding, -another of the Chinese pacesetters Men's Adidas NMD XR4 Suede Shoes Black White Clearance , had to settle for ninth.

World record holder Yusuke -Suzuki of Japan quit just after halfway through in ever-increasing heat in the Chinese capital.

TIRANA, July 19 (Xinhua) .