WASHINGTON Wholesale Indiana Pacers Hats , April 30 (Xinhua) -- The number of Americans initially applying for unemployment aid fell to the lowest level in 15 years, the latest sign of a strengthening job market, the U. S. Labor Department said Thursday.

In the week ending April 25, the advance figure of seasonally adjusted initial claims for jobless benefits fell by 34 Wholesale Houston Rockets Hats ,000 to 262, 000, the lowest level since April 2000, the department said.

Meanwhile Wholesale Golden State Warriors Hats , the four-week moving average for new claims, a better measure of the underlying trend of labor market conditions, edged down by 1,250 to 283 Wholesale Detroit Pistons Hats ,750, also near a 15-year low.

The advance figure of seasonally adjusted insured unemployment during the week ending on April 18 stood at 2.25 million, the lowest level since December 2000.

Economists said the labor market is a more accurate gauge of improvement in the U.S. economy than the gross domestic product figures. Although the U.S. economy recovered from the financial crisis at a slow pace, the labor market is strengthening at a faster clip.

The latest upbeat labor market figures may help ease worries about the resilience of the U.S. economic recovery. U.S. real gross domestic (GDP) increased at an annual rate of 0.2 percent in the first quarter of this year Wholesale Denver Nuggets Hats , down from 2.2 percent in the previous quarter, according to an advance estimate released by the U.S. Commerce Department on Wednesday.

The Federal Reserve said Wednesday that the slowdown of U.S. economy during the winter times was in part due to transitory factors. The central bank offered no signal of any rates hike in sight.

Most economists expected the Fed to wait until September to start raising interest rates. The central bank has kept benchmark short-term interest rates near zero since December 2008.

BUENOS AIRES, May 18 (Xinhua) -- Julia Ballario, 24, made history at the weekend upon becoming the first Argentinian female to win a Top Race Series car racing competition, a sport dominated by men.

The young woman, born in the city of Marcos Juarez in the province of Cordoba, 437 kilometres north of Buenos Aires, won on Sunday in the Top Series Race, the second division in the Top Race speed category.

"Before they (the other drivers) saw me as a little girl but now I have made a space for myself in car racing," Ballario told journalists after her victory in the city of Resistencia, provincial capital of Chaco in northern Argentina.

The 24-year-old first got behind the wheel of a racing car at only seven-years-old when she went karting in Marcos Juarez's autodrome for the first time.

"I was scared when I got out (of the kart) and I didn't ask to go karting for six months but when I got behind the wheel again I never looked back," Ballario told local daily Clarin.

When asked about the mach prejudices surrounding the sport, the racing driver said that some of them looked at her as if to say "'what is that girl doing here?' But nobody ever said anything weird to me."

Ballario, who in 2014 competed in the divisional Pro Mazda in the United States, was always supported by her father but not so much by her mother who did not approve of the competitions.

The racing driver graduated in graphic design in the city of Rosario, Santa Fe province, where she took classes during the week so as to be able to travel and compete at weekends.

"I always made time for studying and the practical tasks. I had professors that asked me about the races and they helped me with the deadlines. However there were others that hated the races," said Ballario.

Ballario, who competes with Mercedes Benz number 92, joined the category in 2015 and has achieved three podium finishes, one pole position and one victory out of 19 races.

The first woman to win a car racing competition in Argentina was Ianina Zanazzi in 1999 at 17-years-old, however it was in a single-seater car. Zanazzi won the final of the Argentinian Formula Super Renault, in Rio Cuarto, Cordoba.

GUANGZHOU, Oct. 9 (Xinhua) -- Customs in south China's Guangdong Province seized more than 1,600 tonnes of smuggled frozen food valued at 60 million yuan (9 million U.S. dollars) during the National Day holiday.

Two ships carrying a total of 60 containers of frozen food were seized in Zhuhai City by Gongbei Customs Wholesale Dallas Mavericks Hats , said Wang Jianyuan, head of the customs' anti-smuggling bureau.

Chicken feet from the United States, beef tripe from Brazil, beef from Poland Wholesale Cleveland Cavaliers Hats , pig intestines from Spain and pigs' feet from Australia were among the goods seized.

The containers had no freezing function at all, and some of the food had already gone obviously bad, with noticeably strong smells all around while unloading, he said.

Unlike previous cases in which foreign vessels or fishing boats were used Wholesale Chicago Bulls Hats , the suspects hired two retired cargo ships licensed in China, making the smuggling seem legal during transport, said Wang.

China launched three remote sensing satellites Friday on a Long March-2C rocket from Xichang Satellite Launch Center in southwest China's Sichuan Province.

The Yaogan-30 01 satellites will conduct electromagnetic probes and other experiments.

The launch is the 251st flight mission of the Long March rocket family.

China launches the Yaogan-30 01 satellites on a Long March-2C rocket from the Xichang Satellite Launch Center in Xichang, southwest China's Sichuan Province Wholesale Charlotte Hornets Hats , Sept. 29, 2017. (XinhuaBai Xiaofei)   China launches the Yaogan-30 01 satellites on a Long March-2C rocket from the Xichang Satellite Launch Center in Xichang, southwest China's Sichuan Province, Sept. 29 Wholesale Brooklyn Nets Hats , 2017. (XinhuaZhang Wenjun) Big Data Analystic is a great tool and it can give more opportunities for organization development as well as professional development. A considerable measure of org.